Meet Adrian Rodriguez, DMD, MSD
Adrian Rodriguez, DMD, MSD| Periodontics
- Periodontology - Oral Biology Boston Univ. Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry.
- Dental School DMD University of Puerto Rico.
- Bachelor in Science Univ. Puerto Rico
AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontics
- Florida Association of Periodontics
- Puerto Rico College of Dentistry
- Puerto Rico Periodontal Association
- East Coast District Dental Society
Dr. Rodriguez brings extensive knowledge and expertise in periodontics and the treatment of gum disease to The Dental Health Center. He puts the doctor-patient relationship at the forefront of his practice, spending time getting to know his patients in order to better understand how to treat their oral health issues. He is an early adopter of new technologies and treatments that improve outcomes for his patients. After completing dental school at the University of Puerto Rico, Dr. Rodriguez went on to do his post-doctor training at Boston University Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry.
Get to know Dr. Adrian Rodriguez:
- Best advice you’ve ever received: Do your best.
- I start each day by: Believing it’s going to be a great day
- Favorite historical figure: Jesus.
- Hobbies: Traveling, fine dining, and staying fit.