Meet Alina Castellanos, DDS
Alina Castellanos, DDS | General Dentistry
- Doctorate of Dental Sciences Univ. of Central East -Dominican Republic
- Pre-Dental Studies St. Thomas University
AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Florida Licensed Dentist 1985
- Hialeah Square Dental Associates.
- American Dental Society
- Florida Dental Association
- Miami Dade Dental Society
As a caring and insightful clinician, Dr. Castellanos enjoys educating patients about their dental health and helping them make thoughtful decisions on how to maintain it. She works with her patients in a collaborative manner, developing treatment plans that are focused on improving their dental health and well-being. Practicing dentistry for the last 23 years, Dr. Castellanos is challenged and inspired to always adopt new materials and techniques that deliver the best clinical outcomes for her patients. Her passion for dentistry has been inspired by a family of physicians that have collectively dedicated their careers to making a positive impact on their patients. Dr. Castellanos received her DDS from the Dominican Republic Dental School and her undergrad from St. Thomas University.
Get to know Dr. Alina Castellanos:
- Chairside styleI am professional but relaxed. I get to know patients before treating them, and I firmly believe in working with them skillfully and kindly.
- I start each day byGiving thanks for a new day
- Favorite historical figureAlbert Einstein.
- What fascinated you most about the human bodyThe heart.