Meet Orlando Dominguez, DMD
Orlando Dominguez, DMD | Orthodontics
- Auburn University
- University of Florida
- New Jersey Dental School
- New Jersey Dental School Dept. Of Orthodontics
- Bachelor of Science Florida International University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Univ. of Michigan-School of Dentistry
AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- Miami Dade Dental Society
- International Abs. of Orthodontics,
- Miami Dade Dental Resource Centers. Community Smiles
Dr. Dominguez comes from a professional family – two uncles, two cousins, and a grandfather were all physicians, and his mother was a dentist. He obtained his B.S. from Auburn University, Alabama and completed graduate school at the University of Florida. He then went on to receive his doctorate degree from The University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ/N.J Dental School.
Dr. Dominguez practiced general dentistry for five years before becoming a specialist in Orthodontics at the New Jersey Dental School. He has been in private practice in South Florida and is involved in organized dentistry, including being a lecturer at various residency programs, dental study groups, and communities in the last 30 years.
Get to know Dr. Dominguez:
- Chairside style: Friendly, relaxed, personal, detailed, professional.
- Why did you become a dentist?: It allows me to interact and establish personal relationships with the patients with individual freedom and without institutional restraints.
- Favorite part of your job: The gratification that comes from enhancing the patient’s positive quality of life.
- Best advice you’ve ever received: To thyself be true and the golden rule.
- Place you go to escape the office: Fishing.